Compras - Câmeras

Tópico Aberto

ORDENAR MENSAGENS: da mais antiga para a mais recente
Lançamentos de Máquinas Fotográficas Digitais para 2015

mensagem postada em 29/05/2015 - 04:05:36hs

Para os amigos aficcionados por câmeras digitais de boa qualidade, tanto para fotos como filmagens, seguem abaixo os últimos lançamentos da Canon:

Canon Announces a 50-Megapixel DSLR and All-New Flagship Rebels

The 50-megapixel EOS 5DS R has a full-frame sensor and lacks an anti-aliasing filter. Canon
The EOS 5DS is priced at $3,700 for the body only, while the OLPF-free 5DS R will cost $3,900.

Rebel, Rebel: Two New APS-C DSLRs With Different Specialties

The 24.2-megapixel EOS Rebel T6s and EOS Rebel T6i both capture 1080p video at 30fps and 24fps, but the higher-priced T6s offers an HDR video mode and a few extras, according to Canon
The higher-end model will come with a stabilized 18-135mm/F3.5-5.6 kit lens for $1,200 at the end of April. The T6i will come bundled with your standard 18-55mm/F3.5-5.6 kit lens for $900.

Coming Soon? A Big-Sensored 25X Premium Compact Camera

The upcoming PowerShot G3 X looks like it’ll offer an unparalleled combination of sensor size and optical-zoom reach. We don’t know much about it yet, though
Canon didn’t officially announce the PowerShot G3 X this week, but it did make the camera official by confirming that it’s in the works. The new addition to the company’s premium fixed-lens lineup will offer the longest optical range in the G series with a 25x (24-600mm) zoom lens.

Os trens da Big Thunder Mountain Railroad tem os seguintes nomes: I. M. Brave, U. R. Courageous, I. B. Hearty, U. B. Bold, I. M. Fearless e U. R. Daring.