Compras - versão para os homens!

Tópico Aberto

ORDENAR MENSAGENS: da mais antiga para a mais recente

mensagem postada em 05/05/2014 - 12:05:18hs

Veja o que diz o FB da loja:

Burlington has name-brand merchandise to suit any style at up to 65% off department store prices every day for the entire family and home.

Informações gerais:
At Burlington Coat Factory, you’ll find a large assortment of current, high-quality, designer and name-brand merchandise at up to 65% off department store prices every day. Choose from a large selection of coats, clothing, and shoes for the entire family. And don’t forget our great assortment of linens and home décor, plus furniture and accessories for baby at Baby Depot.

With 483 stores in 44 states and Puerto Rico, Burlington is a convenient one-stop shopping experience with all the brands and styles you're looking for, all at amazing prices!

Join our email list to receive special Burlington Coat Factory offers and be registered to enter to win a $500 Burlington Coat Factory Gift card.

Burlington Coat Factory’s Facebook fan page is developed for you. Just remember to be respectful and share content that isn’t offensive, abusive, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise in breach of Facebook’s posting guidelines. We’re looking to maintain a sociable online community where our friends can connect with Burlington Coat Factory and vice versa…please try not to spoil it. Burlington Coat Factory reserves the right to remove content based on these guidelines and does not necessarily endorse the accuracy of information, opinions, claims, or advice shared here by Burlington Coat Factory fans.

Para mim na Burlington sempre foquei nos casacos, nunca percorri ela por inteiro. Mas ela segue o mesmo esquema de Marshalls, Ross e TJ Max? Como uma loja de departamentos de diversas marcas? (mensagem de Danielle M. M. Campos)

Os trens da Big Thunder Mountain Railroad tem os seguintes nomes: I. M. Brave, U. R. Courageous, I. B. Hearty, U. B. Bold, I. M. Fearless e U. R. Daring.