Compras - Endereços e Sites

Tópico Aberto

ORDENAR MENSAGENS: da mais antiga para a mais recente
José Carlos - TigerDirect não rola :-(...

mensagem postada em 16/07/2010 - 01:07:53hs

José, tive a mesma dúvida que você, mandei um e-mail para a TigerDirect, e fiquei decepcionado com a resposta, pois eles não aceitam nossos cartões, nem enviam para hotel. Acabei comprando tudo na Amazon, para entregar no hotel.

Pior que tinha um Notebook Core i3 lá muito bom! :-(

Segue a resposta que obtive da TigerDirect:

--- x ---

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your email.

We do ship items to Brazil. We can ship orders most anywhere in the world that is serviced by UPS, provided that there are no Customs or vendors restrictions.

In order to verify if we ship to a certain area, or to find shipping charges, simply place the items in your shopping cart and go to the checkout page. The "Country" tab shows the countries we currently ship to, and the checkout page will reflect the shipping charges to that location. The pay method accepted for international purchase is wire transfer. At this time we do not accept international credit cards, checks, or PayPal payments outside the USA.

We do not ship items to hotel addresses at thistime. If you do not see your country listed on the country tab, kindly call our customer service hotline at 800-800-8300 so we can process your order.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate your business. If you have further inquiries and reply to this email, please make sure to include your entire message, so we can address it appropriately.

Roilo Web Response

How are we doing? We would like to hear from you. Please give us your feedback at link.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Jul 14, 2010 4:17:28 PM
Subject: Pre-Sales Inquiries / Product Information

** Message Sent from: website
Name : Paulo Santana

Phone : ()-

Subject : Pre-Sales Inquiries / Product Information

I live in Brazil, but I'm travelling to Orlando on 17/07/10. I'd like to purchase the Acer AS5740-5255 Notebook from your site, but I can't enter "Brazil" as a country in your customer registration form, and therefore, I think this might hurt credit card verification. The Address I want it shipped to is my hotel in Orlando, but I think I must enter my original address, in Brazil, for credit card verification.

Can you help me somehow?

No pavilhão da Alemanha (Epcot) você encontra 16 brasões na fachada da Sommerfest e Biergarten representando os 16 estados federados alemães.